We Would accept PCR Test Results Nationwide
Fit to Fly Certificates for COVID 19
. Certificate only for £30
. Certificate & Swab from £150
Here at Pharmasuite, we provide you with the peace of mind that you are fit to fly with a medical certificate Covid-19 (Coronavirus).
PLEASE REVIEW OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW
Certificates without in-house testing are provided for £30.
This service is suitable for those that have had PCR testing carried out elsewhere including clients GP surgery, Hospital, Employer or NHS tests.
Proof of test result, time swab taken, and identity will be needed for our panel of pharmacists to issue a fit to fly certificate. This can be emailed to you the same day, upon payment. Call us on 0330 124 6223>.
Steps to follow for certificate only bookings
1. Email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) the following documents:
. Proof of PCR Swab COVID19 Report / Result
. Proof of time and date the swab was taken (i.e. appointment details, this must be included otherwise we cannot assist)
. Photo ID (Driving Licence or Passport)
. Proof of address (Driving licence, Utility bill, Council tax letter, Bank statement)
2. A member of the Pharmasuite team will check your documentation and if everything is approved, we will ask you to make a payment to our account.
3. we aim to email your certificate by next day for our same day express service please call or email.
Covid-19 PCR test including FIT TO FLY certificate (£150)
We can test for current infection of COVID-19 (SARS-CoV-2) for Clients who are planning an international trip. Book with us!
. Certificate accepted by all destinations including Cyprus, Dubai, Egypt, Sudan, Nigeria, Thailand, Pakistan, India, Barbados and more!
. All certificates are issued from 6pm-Midnight on expected day. The £25 extra fee for express service is payable at the clinic on the day of your appointment. Please book online click here. Our Certificate / lab reports are accepted by all airlines including Jet2, TUI, Turkish Airlines, Emirates, Etihad, Qatar, EasyJet and more!
. Fast Professional service from trusted reputable GPHC Registered Pharmacy
. Left it too late? Inquire about our express premium service
. GPHC Registered Pharmacy and Ukas registered Laboratory
. Our fee is all inclusive (certificate / report, express courier clinic swab)
Please note it is your responsibility to check the individual travel requirements of the airline and destination you have chosen to fly to. Some operators and countries require a Covid-19 PCR Test (SARS-Cov-2) within a certain time frame of flying i.e. 72 or 96 hours.
Steps to follow for Clinic Swab + Certificate (£150)
1. Book Appointment Online
2. Attend appointment (Photo ID needed)
3. Complete Consent Form
4. Our Staff will assist with the paperwork and ensure the swab is carried out as directed
5. We will send the completed swab pack to the lab via express courier
6. Lab processes result (Guaranteed Result)
7. Certificate / Report is emailed to you before you Fly!
+ What should I do if I receive a Positive Result?
If you receive a positive result, this means that you are currently infected with COVID-19, and you could pose a risk to others around you. Therefore, you should self-isolate immediately, and inform those you have been in contact with in the last 7 days in case this result affects them. a positive result may result in public health or other medical services contacting you for contact tracing and or to prevent spread of the infection.
If you would like further information on what you should do if you receive a positive result, you should visit www.111.nhs.uk/covid-19 or contact the NHS on 111.
+ Terms & Conditions
Please note PhamaSuite takes no responsibility for any implications or costs that may arise from the outcome of this result. Phamasuite does not take responsibility for any travel disruption. However, rest assured we will try our best and work with you to make sure your Journey is a successful one!
For further information get in touch
Ring 0330 124 6223
Please follow the instructions:
1. Contact us on 0330 124 6223 to confirm we are able to carry out your request within the timescale needed
2. Call us on 0330 124 6223 to order a home test or make a clinic appointment or email us for a certificate only.
3. Our dedicated staff will be in touch promptly to help you through your journey!