Book an appointment to arrange a Day 2 Mandatory Covid -19 Test (Green List and Fully Vaccinated Amber List Countries) at your local clinic.
How do I book an appointment a Day 2 Test?
Book online or alternatively Call 0330 124 6223 or +447935809834 to schedule both of your appointments & make payment. All payments are taken at time of booking.
How much do the tests cost?
Day 2 only £79
You may purchase Day 2 separately if you are arriving from a GREEN LIST Country or if you will not be present in the UK to take your Day 8 Test.
When you are travelling from a GREEN List country to the UK you need to purchase a Covid-19 Test which must be carried out on or before Day 2 of arrival to the UK.
This link sets out the Government regulations here.
You Need To:
1. Purchase your test and complete the data we request for Public Health England.
2. You will then be provided by email confirmation of your purchase and unique Passenger Locator Reference which will begin PHASU and have seven numbers after this prefix.
3. Complete your UK Government Passenger Locator Form http://gov.uk/provide-journey-contact-details-before-travel-uk inserting your unique passenger locator reference.
4. Your kit will be posted out to your shipping address by special delivery if ordered before 1pm UK time and the day after that if the cut off time is missed – orders placed on a Friday before 1pm will be sent for Saturday delivery and orders placed after 1pm Friday and at weekend will be sent out to you on Monday to arrive Tuesday so please make sure you order in advance to avoid delay in taking Day 2 sample if you arrive to the UK at Weekend/Monday.
5. You will be sent a tracking number for your kit pack delivery.
6. It is your responsibility to provide us correct shipping address and also arrange receipt of parcel from courier and re delivery if required by contacting the courier directly if you miss the delivery on the first occasion.
7. You must carefully read and follow the information and instructions provided in the kit to carry out your sample and return it to the lab and you must keep a record of the the bar code and postal tracking numbers to be able to trace your sample.
8. YOU MUST REGISTER YOUR KIT ON THE LAB LINK PROVIDED IN YOUR KIT. IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER YOUR KIT WITH THE LAB YOU WILL NOT GET YOUR RESULTS PLEASE ENSURE YOU FOLLOW THE LAB PORTAL LINK THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT.
9. Return your sample to the lab by following the postal /return sample instructions in your kits and send back IN A PRIORITY Post box http://www.royalmail.com/priority-postboxes We try to dispatch your kits on your day of your departure to the UK so that the test kits arrive when you are home and before the Day 2 test day. If you have a request regarding delivery dates you can leave in the Notes Box at checkout.
*Note: Our company does not take any responsibility of late or missed deliveries.
Pharmasuite is not liable for postal /courier delays or lab related delays for the issuance of results, or incorrect personal data information provided by you which may result in delay of results or test kits being delivered.