Book an appointment to arrange a Day 2 & 8 Mandatory Covid-19 Test Package (Arrival to the UK from Amber List Country) at your local clinic.
How do I book an appointment a Day 2 Test?
Book online or alternatively Call 0330 124 6223 or +447935809834 to schedule both of your appointments & make payment. All payments are taken at time of booking.
How much do the tests cost?
Day 2 & Day 8 Test Only £150
This link sets out the Government regulations
When you are travelling from an AMBER List country to the UK you need to purchase Day 2 and 8 Covid-19 Tests prior to travel.
This link sets out the Government regulations here
You Need To
1. Purchase your test and complete the data we request for Public Health England
2. You will then be provided by email confirmation of your purchase and unique Passenger Locator Reference which will begin PHASU and have seven numbers after this prefix
3. Complete your UK Government Passenger Locator Form http://gov.uk/provide-journey-contact-details-before-travel-uk inserting your unique passenger locator reference
4. Your kits will be posted out together to your shipping address by Special Delivery if ordered before 1pm UK time and the day after that if the cut off time is missed – orders placed on a Friday before 1pm will be sent for Saturday delivery and orders placed after 1pm Friday and at weekends will be sent out to you on Monday to arrive Tuesday so please make sure you order in advance to avoid delay in taking Day 2 sample if you arrive to the UK at weekend/Monday
5. You will be sent a tracking number for your kit pack delivery
6. It is your responsibility to provide us correct shipping address and also arrange receipt of parcel from courier and re delivery if required by contacting the courier directly if you miss the delivery on the first occasion
7. You must carefully read and follow the information and instructions provided in the kit to carry out your sample and return it to the lab and you must keep a record of the the bar code and postal tracking numbers to be able to trace your sample
8. YOU MUST REGISTER YOUR KIT/SAMPLE ON THE LAB LINK PROVIDED IN YOUR KIT. IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER YOUR SAMPLE WITH THE LAB YOU WILL NOT GET YOUR RESULTS PLEASE ENSURE YOU FOLLOW THE LAB PORTAL LINK THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT
9. Return your sample to the lab by following the postal /return sample instructions in your kits and send back IN A PRIORITY Post box http://www.royalmail.com/priority-postboxes
*Note: Our company does not take any responsibility of late or missed deliveries.
ONCE KITS ARE ORDERED AND DISPATCHED, THEY ARE NOT REFUNDABLE. YOU CAN ONLY CANCEL AND BE REFUNDED IF YOUR ORDER HAS NOT BEEN DISPATCHED.
PharmaSuite is not liable for postal /courier delays or lab related delays for the issuance of results, or incorrect personal data information provided by you which may result in delay of results or test kits being delivered.